We are always ready to address your questions and concerns regarding our privacy practices. Please feel free to contact us by Email or telephone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What information does Anaario collect?
The Information You Provide to Anaario
- In a purchase, we collect information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment or gift card information.
- During website registration, product review, surveys, or other programs you participate in, we collect information such as your name, email address, password, telephone number, loyalty program membership information, gender, age or other demographic information, your interests, and preferences.
- When you participate in contests or other promotions, we collect information such as name, email address, telephone, pin code and gender, birth month and day, or other information you provide.
- When you ask us a question or request a catalogue, we collect your name, email address, or other contact information.
From Anaario interactions with you: We collect information about you and your transactions and other interactions with us, including the products or services you purchase, use and return.
From Third-Party Sources: We may combine your information with information we collect or receive about you from other online and offline sources, which helps us to customize our services.
You can set your Internet browser settings to stop accepting new cookies, to receive notice when you receive a new cookie, to disable existing cookies, and omit images (which will disable pixel tags). Note that the opt-out will apply only to the browser that you are using when you elect to opt-out of advertising cookies. Without cookies or pixel tags though, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
- 2. How does Anaario use the information collected?
- To complete your purchase transactions and provide the services you request.
- To send you catalogues and other offerings on- and offline.
- To contact you about the status of your orders.
- To identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions offered by Anaario.
- To improve our sites, products/services, customer service, and customer shopping experience.
- What information does Anaario share with others?
Within Anaario: We may share collected information within the various departments of Anaario.
Legal Disclosures: Anaario may disclose the information we receive from and about you to respond to the judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies in accordance with applicable law. We also reserve the right to share information with legal authorities and other companies for fraud protection and credit risk reduction or to avoid injury to our rights or the rights of any other person.
Service Providers: We use third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf when the information is necessary for them to perform their duties. These third-party service providers are prohibited from using personal information for any other purpose and are contractually required to comply with all applicable laws and requirements.
- How can I view, update or remove my information?
If you have registered for an account or made a purchase, you may view and update your account information by logging into the “Your Account” section of the Website with your email address and password. Once logged in, you can view or update your name, address, telephone number, or email address. You can also call, write or email a Customer Service representative to access or update any of this information.
- What choices do I have about receiving communications from Anaario?
To receive promotional offers from Anaario, you can sign up on our Website or contact a Customer Service representative. If you register for an account or make a purchase, you will automatically receive promotional emails and direct mail from Anaario. You may opt-out from receiving promotional emails from the sender only by clicking the unsubscribe link in any of the promotional emails you receive.
Our customers receive standard order status communications, such as order confirmation and shipping dates, via email. Delivery of emails is subject to effective transmission from your internet service provider and the accuracy of the information provided by you.
If you would like to be removed from our mailing list, please contact a Customer Service representative by email at email@example.com
Anaario also communicates via mobile text alerts to customers regarding their order confirmation and shipping dates. You will receive up to 3 text messages per order placed on our Website. Automated messages will be delivered to the phone number you provide. Message and data rates may apply. Delivery of SMS messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator.
- What about security?
Protecting the security of your information is very important to us. When you transmit sensitive personal information (such as credit card information) from your computer to our servers, your information is protected by both a "firewall" (a combination of computer hardware and software that helps keep unauthorized visitors from accessing information within our computer network) and industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption. For our mobile website, we protect your payment card information using encryption technology when you place an order. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to secure and protect the information on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure, and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online. However, we strive to protect your information and privacy.
- How does Anaario communicate changes to this Policy?
- Whom do I contact if I have additional questions or concerns about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact Customer Service by Email or telephone.
- Why is my billing address required for online purchases?
We ask for your billing address in order to prevent fraudulent use of credit cards and reduce the costs to Anaario and its customers. We do not use billing addresses for marketing purposes.
- What are Anaario Text Alerts?
We’ll text you when something special is happening at Anaario. Now sales, events, and insider access are closer—and more immediate—than ever. You can choose to opt-out of receiving these messages.
- What is the warranty for Anaario Text Alerts?
Anaario will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages connected with this program. Delivery of SMS messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator.